Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Living Room Update

Hey guys i was looking at the Cabin Tour tab and realized i need to update my living room pics! so here are the before and afters.
Before






and after (i appologize for the dark pics it's been rainy here for days and i had trouble getting natural light)


 The hubs and i have some ideas brewing for this bare wall :)
I recently made the couch pillows for a total of $20 bucks. I have had the pillow inserts sitting in my closet for months so i finally decided to use them.





2 comments:

Katie {katie lately} said...

looks sooo good!! you have an amazing eye, my friend!

ps I am forever obsessed with the ladder. I cant get over it.

Writingfor5 said...

It looks great!!! We are in the process of re-vamping our living room too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...